Alden Mills, Former Navy SEAL. Entrepreneur. Author. Business, Innovation, and Leadership Speaker.
Alden Mills Speech Sample:
Alden Mills Speech Topics:
- Be Unstoppable: The Science and Secrets of Persistence
- Building Unstoppable Teams: 4 Essential Actions of High-Performance Leaders
- Unstoppable Sales: Your New Path to Winning
About Alden Mills
Alden Mills first started taking control of his life at age twelve, when his doctor told him to learn chess because his childhood asthma would keep him from playing sports. His mother stepped in, telling Alden that he should never let someone else decide his future.
Alden’s first personal goal was to conquer asthma. He then went on to achieve extraordinary things in sports, academics, military service, business, and philanthropy.
Alden became a nationally-recognized rower—as a gold medalist in the Olympic Festival, then as Captain of the freshman and varsity teams at the US Naval Academy. Alden became a Navy SEAL—and served as platoon commander no less than three times. Alden also became an entrepreneur, leading his first company to $90 million in sales in just three years.
How did he do it? Through persistence.. That’s right, Alden was fully committed to achieving better outcomes every day. He was particularly persistent about learning from his failures.
Through these efforts, Alden:
- Founded Perfect Fitness. As CEO, he led the company through growth of over 12,000% from 2007 to 2009 which resulted in Inc. magazine recognizing it as the #1 fastest-growing consumer products company in America.
- Developed over 40 patents including the Perfect Pushup, Perfect Pullup, Perfect Situp, and Perfect Ab Carver.
- Authored Be Unstoppable plus the forthcoming book, Build Unstoppable Teams.
- Has been featured on ABC’s Nightline, CBS This Morning, The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, and more.
- Joined Young Presidents’ Organization and World Presidents’ Organization.
- Has served on boards of a number of non-profits.
Alden has codified his most successful leadership practices in a framework called C.A.R.E.: Connect, and you’ll build trust. Achieve more, and you’ll create direction. Respect others, and you’ll build an environment of continuous contributions. Empower others, and you’ll create ownership within your team.
To no one’s surprise, Alden’s motto is, “To lead is to serve—and to serve is to care.” He believes success is available to everyone, not just a chosen few. And he believes that your potential is much greater than you know.
To request Alden Mills to be a guest speaker at your next event, contact:
Robinson Speakers Bureau | The Gold Standard For Speakers
+1 646-504-9849 | firstname.lastname@example.org