Alex Banayan – Author of the National Bestseller “The Third Door”, Named to Forbes’ “30 Under 30” list and Business Insider’s “Most Powerful People Under 30”.
Alex Banyan Bio :
ALEX BANAYAN is the only nationally bestselling business author under 30 in America. His book The Third Door: The Wild Quest to Uncover How the World’s Most Successful People Launched Their Careers has been translated into more than a dozen languages.
The day before his freshman-year final exams, Banayan hacked The Price is Right, won a sailboat, sold it, and used the money to fund his quest to learn from the world’s most innovative leaders. Over the course of his unprecedented seven-year journey, Banayan interviewed Bill Gates, Lady Gaga, Larry King, Maya Angelou, Steve Wozniak, Jane Goodall, Jessica Alba, Quincy Jones, and more.
Banayan has been named to Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list and Business Insider’s Most Powerful People Under 30. He has contributed to Fast Company, Entrepreneur, and TechCrunch, and has been featured in major media including The Washington Post, Fortune, Businessweek, Billboard, Bloomberg TV, CNBC, MSNBC, Fox News, and NBC News.
Since the publication of The Third Door, Banayan has brought his message of possibility to millions of people in more than one hundred countries. At the core of Banayan’s mission is his belief that, “When you change what someone believes is possible, you change what becomes possible.”
Exponential Success Through the Third Door: How to Think Different, Transform Your Business, and Achieve Your Most Important Goals
We all face rejection. We all deal with fear. Whether it’s in our personal lives or careers, there are always dozens of obstacles holding us back from achieving our biggest goals.
In his most popular keynote, Banayan takes audiences on an unprecendented adventure, from hacking The Price Is Right to chasing Larry King through a grocery store to the multi-year quest to learn from Bill Gates and Lady Gaga. Alongside the larger-than-life stories, Banayan takes the principles from his bestselling book The Third Door and pushes the ideas to a whole new level, making them practical and applicable for organizations of all sizes.
This powerful presentation teaches you how to become:
- More resilient
- More persistent
- More committed to growth
- And more capable of achieving your company’s biggest objectives
This wildly-entertaining keynote is packed with insights and lessons guaranteed to transform any organization to believe that, no matter what obstacles it’s facing… there’s always a way.
Transforming Workplace Culture: How to Implement the 3 Foundational Skills that Massively Impact Your Business
Any organization committed to innovation and growth has to foster a workplace environment where employees are empowered to be creative, think boldly, and take calculated, strategic risks.
- How do you transform persistence from being an esoteric word to being a living, breathing part of your day-to-day culture?
- What are the unspoken dangers of over-persistence and how can you prevent them at your organization?
- Why is the opposite of success not failure—and how does that shift in mindset help your employees take more risks and grow exponentially?
- What’s the surprising difference between fearlessness and courage—and why does that critical difference lead to consistent breakthroughs in organizations of all sizes?
Workplace culture is more than just a set of core values. It’s the very foundation of how your business operates.
5 Millennial and Gen Z Trends That Will Impact the Next 30 Years of Your Business
What will the world of business look like thirty years from now? And how will the nuanced, and often misunderstood, habits of millennials and Gen Z shape your company’s growth?
Weaving in examples from an array of industries, Banayan shows us how the products millennial are obsessed with clue us in to the habits his generation will perpetuate over the coming decades. This keynote is packed with surprising lessons, including:
- Why is the underlying thesis of Snapchat the most important indicator for what your employees most want from your company?
- Why is Tesla’s long-term plan going to effect the day-to-day workplace culture of your organization?
- What Airbnb demonstrates about the most concrete trend of what the spending and buying habits of millennials will look like over the coming decades?
Whether you are a corporate executive looking to better understand your millennial employees or an investor searching for future market trends, Banayan’s keynote will provide you with the insights you want and the answers you need.
The Third Door for Sales: How to Break Through Any Door
What happens when some of the hardest-to-reach people are your prospects? How does a sales team persevere through the inevitable onslaught of rejections?
After seven years of learning from the most successful people on earth, bestselling author Alex Banayan gained invaluable sales lessons from Microsoft founder Bill Gates, Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh, and dozens more.
In this empowering keynote, Banayan encourages teams to deploy new approaches to establishing relationships with leads so that you’re more than just another name in an inbox, from re-imagining prospect meetings to making a lasting impression. His presentation also sheds light on new frameworks to view rejections and failures, offering surprising insights on what to do next.
Audiences come away with practical tools to apply the Third Door to their sales process, including:
- Finding your “Inside Man”
- Overcoming “The Flinch”
- Utilizing “Borrowed Credibility”
- The surprising science of cold emails
From Larry King’s interviewing secrets that help warm up prospects to Quincy Jones’ key to continued growth and success, this keynote is for any sales team serious about taking their results to the next level.
The Third Door for Marketing: Decoding the Art of Storytelling For Business
The marketing world has more noise today than ever before. Companies can spend millions of dollars on campaigns that may go unheard just days later.
Bestselling author Alex Banayan spent seven years researching and interviewing the greatest marketers and storytellers of the past century, from Grammy-award winner Lady Gaga and poetry icon Maya Angelou to Microsoft founder Bill Gates and Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh. Additionally, Banayan has delved deep into history—from philosopher Aristotle to author Joseph Campbell— decoding the time-tested elements of captivating storytelling.
This practical, useful, and insightful keynote demystifies the most critical elements of storytelling, including:
- How do you use storytelling devices from Banayan’s trademark The Price Is Right story to add a sense of clarity to your campaign so your customers understand what value they get from your company?
- How do use the narrative structure from The Third Door to help you create a sense of intimacy and resonance between your brand and your customers?
- How can you use the intention-and-obstacle structure of Banayan’s page-turning writing style to command attention and instantly make your brand’s story more compelling?
Banayan trains organizations of all sizes to be exponentially more equipped to craft successful marketing campaigns for years to come. For any organization desiring to radically increase their marketing success, this keynote gives you the answers you’ve been looking for.
If you care about elevating your business–if you care about your employees being more persistent, more courageous, and more capable of making smart, innovative decisions–this keynote is what you’ve been waiting for.
To request Alex Banayan to speak at your
next event, contact:
Robinson Speakers | The Gold Standard For Speakers
646-504-9849 | email@example.com