Sahar Hashemi | Founder of Coffee Republic | Author of Switched On
Sahar Hashemi Speaking Sample
About Sahar Hashemi:
After falling in love with New York coffee shops, Sahar Hashemi returned to London and started Coffee Republic, which became London’s first US style coffee bar chain. With her brother Bobby, a shrewd financier, they built Coffee Republic into a leading high street brand. After five years, they had 110 bars and a turnover of £30 million.
Sahar had left an illustrious career as a lawyer, Bobby as an investment banker. They had gambled everything on a dream to make the coffee franchise one of the main players in the coffee revolution that transformed the UK high street.
Sahar Hashemi Speaking Topics:
- Behave like an entrepreneur at every level of an organization.
- Unleash the creativity we all have within us.
- Innovation isn’t about genius tendencies: it’s about finding better ways.
- Leave your comfort zone to spot opportunities.
- Impersonate customers to profoundly understand their behaviour.
- Never be too busy for creativity.
- Persistence – the #1 ingredient for successfully launching new products.
- How a trial and error culture will drive things to happen.
Request Sahar Hashemi or another speaker for your next event:
Robinson Speakers Agency | The Gold Standard For Keynote Speakers
+1 646-504-9849 | firstname.lastname@example.org