Martin Lindstrom – Danish Best-selling Author, Change Agent, Brand Futurist
Martin Lindstrom Speech Sample:
Martin Lindstrom Keynote Topics:
- Forget BIG Data — Small Data Defines the Future
- You Can Laugh at Your Brand Challenges, If You Follow This Simple Plan
- A Look into the Future: The Death of Old School Social Media
- I Lived with 2,109 Consumers Over the Past 3,650 Days and Discovered the Tiny Clues That Uncover Huge Trends
- Our Unconscious World and Why We Press Harder on the Remote Control When the Batteries Are Dead
- A Little Mistake that Jeopardize the Future of Your Business
About Martin Lindstrom:
In 2015 Martin Lindstrom was hired by NBC’s Today Show to turn around mom-and-pop stores in just 24 hours. Operating under NBC’s News section everything has to be real, no cheating, cutting, or acting. Only year later, every single business Martin touched has turned into a success story. A near bankrupt food truck turned into a national restaurant chain. A corner store became a national sensation. All based on simple, yet immensely powerful, advice from the world’s #1 branding expert.
The questions Lindstrom always asks — if you only had a marketing budget of $1000 what would you do — are mind-blowing. As are his answers. He takes the audience through a raft of industries, sharing one nugget after another on what to do when a crisis is looming.
Lindstrom’s speech is 100% customized to the client. And so is every case. The advice and example Lindstrom shares with his audiences can turn a brand around. A simple turn of the window mannequin’s heads equals to a 4% sales increase. A bump in the floor wakes up shoppers and makes them spend 7% more. A simple headline change can increase online traffic 9%. A simple technique on Instagram can turn your brand into a ‘power brand’ overnight.
To request Martin Lindstrom to be a speaker at your next event, contact:
Robinson Speakers Bureau | The Gold Standard For Keynote Speakers
+1 646-504-9849 | email@example.com